Sissy Masters

Your nastiest crossdressing experience?

Ella

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. I've had some frightening experiences, but never anything truly terrible. I've been jeered at, drunken guys passing in a car and yelling whatever about my clothing—although if I recall, I was merely in-between male/female appearance then, so not really "crossdressed" in full.

In Tom Cruise's 1999 movie called Eyes Wide Shut, there is a marvelous moment when a young doctor— who is straight—encounters a group of drunken "ruffians" (there is no better word) who, in loud belligerance, accuse him of being a faggot, as they bump into him in passing on a city street in late evening. The moment is very tense, and well portrayed. He's not gay, not a sissy, and not a crossdresser, but the danger is the same and the intensity of the situation holds all the same very bad vibes. As we know, people have been murdered in mistaken identity of personas that were feared and hated. I think the point in the movie is to illustrate the danger rests not with logic—and that is meant to be a bit encouraging—but rather with the kind of ignorant prejudice we could encounter anywhere, at any time.

I was scared when I was raped in a daytime sex theatre, not because of being actually raped but rather because I was left worried about getting some bad disease as a result: I'd lost my usually well-guarded control. But nothing bad resulted; in fact nothing bad has ever resulted in that regard, thank goodness.

I think it's a good idea for cross-dressers to be very aware of their surroundings, and to "take it for granted" that bad people are watching. I had my own ways of approaching my own car afterward, never directly, and always with my hidden hand already holding my car-keys. One moment I'd be simply crossing the street; then I would vanish momentarily and then I'd be inside my car, driving away.

It was night time. I was having a wonderful time in the local park woods with a stranger. He had me bent over an old fallen tree was giving me the fuck of my life. I was in heaven when we were attacked by a gang of youths. They just kept punching us until the police arrived. They had been doing this with several others that night.  They were just thick !

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 6:25 AM, pantySylphy said:

Wow. I've had some frightening experiences, but never anything truly terrible. I've been jeered at, drunken guys passing in a car and yelling whatever about my clothing—although if I recall, I was merely in-between male/female appearance then, so not really "crossdressed" in full.

In Tom Cruise's 1999 movie called Eyes Wide Shut, there is a marvelous moment when a young doctor— who is straight—encounters a group of drunken "ruffians" (there is no better word) who, in loud belligerance, accuse him of being a faggot, as they bump into him in passing on a city street in late evening. The moment is very tense, and well portrayed. He's not gay, not a sissy, and not a crossdresser, but the danger is the same and the intensity of the situation holds all the same very bad vibes. As we know, people have been murdered in mistaken identity of personas that were feared and hated. I think the point in the movie is to illustrate the danger rests not with logic—and that is meant to be a bit encouraging—but rather with the kind of ignorant prejudice we could encounter anywhere, at any time.

I was scared when I was raped in a daytime sex theatre, not because of being actually raped but rather because I was left worried about getting some bad disease as a result: I'd lost my usually well-guarded control. But nothing bad resulted; in fact nothing bad has ever resulted in that regard, thank goodness.

I think it's a good idea for cross-dressers to be very aware of their surroundings, and to "take it for granted" that bad people are watching. I had my own ways of approaching my own car afterward, never directly, and always with my hidden hand already holding my car-keys. One moment I'd be simply crossing the street; then I would vanish momentarily and then I'd be inside my car, driving away.

Agreed. Safety should be first priority. 

On 11/5/2021 at 4:49 AM, Sophieboi said:

It was night time. I was having a wonderful time in the local park woods with a stranger. He had me bent over an old fallen tree was giving me the fuck of my life. I was in heaven when we were attacked by a gang of youths. They just kept punching us until the police arrived. They had been doing this with several others that night.  They were just thick !

Are you serious? The homophobia is real! I wish the world was a better place . 

What happened after police arrived?