Sissy Masters

Sissy bottoms, what do you think about satisfying your wife? Do you think a sissy should get married?

To all the sissy bottoms of this forum, what are your views about getting married to a woman and unable to satisfy her?

What are your views about a woman having needs and you being a sissy unable to satisfy her sexual needs?

Why did you get married or what was your views about having a sexual relationship with your wife?

It you are unable to satisfy your wife sexually , are you open for cuckolding and letting others fuck your wife? Please share your views on this

A real woman doesn't like being with a sissy husband for sure. Woman has needs, like real sexual, raw and dirty needs. If her husband is unable to satisfy her needs, whats the use of having a husband? We will go on the streets and fuck anyone we want. To sissy bottoms, if you can't satisfy a woman, don't get married. Don't waste a pussy for a dicklet.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am a sissy husband who likes being bottom. In fact I have never been a top in my life, and I got married because of the family reasons. I hate myself for having married a real woman with so much good stuff, but I am not able to satisfy her properly. I can penetrate her , but her body heat is too much for me to handle. Not gonna lie, I don't like doing this injustice to her. Any suggestions ?

I am a sissy husband who likes being bottom. In fact I have never been a top in my life, and I got married because of the family reasons. I hate myself for having married a real woman with so much good stuff, but I am not able to satisfy her properly. I can penetrate her , but her body heat is too much for me to handle. Not gonna lie, I don't like doing this injustice to her. Any suggestions ?

How pathetic excuse this is. Do you understand that your woman needs a constant fucking to be satisfied physically? Why would you waste a pussy on you ? Who forced you to get married? Well , I didn't mean to be a bully, but this makes me angry when a woman wastes her youth without sex.

• Thanks 1

I feel bad for both of you. @Sissy Master has given his insight about the topic rudely, but I want to be supportive in this initiative. I want you to understand that it's ok that you made a mistake. What's important is now how do you proceed for future. Please tell me that you are licking your wife down there regularly.

• Like 1

I feel bad for both of you. @Sissy Master has given his insight about the topic rudely, but I want to be supportive in this initiative. I want you to understand that it's ok that you made a mistake. What's important is now how do you proceed for future. Please tell me that you are licking your wife down there regularly.

Thanks for being supportive mistress. Yes , I am licking her pussy and ass all the time. Also, I told you I am able to fuck her but I don't like that much. I think she is not satisfied with me but I assure you that I lick her and make her moans hardly. God I wish something simple comes my way

Thanks for being supportive mistress. Yes , I am licking her pussy and ass all the time. Also, I told you I am able to fuck her but I don't like that much. I think she is not satisfied with me but I assure you that I lick her and make her moans hardly. God I wish something simple comes my way

Well that is atleast a relief. Woman are pretty complex you know , and sex keeps them sane. It's good if you are able to fuck her , because if you won't , someone else will. Now coming back to your query, does she know that you are a sissy and likes getting fucked in the ass by real man?

Tumblr_l_1212956601100286.thumb.jpg.e83b89456eb352a3e56bfd5dc9d588cf.jpg

Yes mistress , I have shared everything with her some time back and to my shock she was not so angry with me. However she said she didn't expect this and since then we have not had much fights or anything. I even told her that I am ready to become a cuckold for her and she can fuck as many men as she want and I will help her doing that. But she has not asked me for anything like that so far.

Yes mistress , I have shared everything with her some time back and to my shock she was not so angry with me. However she said she didn't expect this and since then we have not had much fights or anything. I even told her that I am ready to become a cuckold for her and she can fuck as many men as she want and I will help her doing that. But she has not asked me for anything like that so far.

Get ready to become a cuckold, I a 100% sure she will fuck other guys in future . You may be even asked to lick her fucked pussy by her alpha male. I am assuming you would do that gladly. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Get ready to become a cuckold, I a 100% sure she will fuck other guys in future . You may be even asked to lick her fucked pussy by her alpha male. I am assuming you would do that gladly. ?

I too think that way. As I already told you , I am willing to help her and if things go that way, I have no problem in becoming a cuckold. I guess , I too will get some fuck by her Bulls! ???