Sissy Masters

Does a sissy want to be caught in crossdressing?

The internet says that almost all the Sissies want to be caught once while they are crossdressed. Means , someone watches them that they are in the opposite gender clothes.

Is it a fantasy? Does it really happen?

Yes , it happens. About 75-80% of the crossdresser sissies wants someone to catch them when they are crossdressed.

Why a sissy would want to get humiliated by getting caught in a slutty women's dress?

Humiliation is a way of enjoyment for a sissy and it literally is the best thing that happens to sissies around the world. Millions of sissy enjoy being humiliated and this is the destiny of sissies. You can't change that . Deal with it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
This sissy is in the 75-80% group of crossdresser's who want to be caught, I wanted to be caught so much I intentionally set myself up to be seen, by under dressing, and driving to my towns dirty parks men's room in the late night hours, once inside i shed the top layer and sit down for a long pee it wasn't long before getting caught, a guy was peaking in at me from the outside thru a vent, my first time being seen/caught

On 8/19/2021 at 2:50 PM, Sissy Master said:

The internet says that almost all the Sissies want to be caught once while they are crossdressed. Means , someone watches them that they are in the opposite gender clothes.

Is it a fantasy? Does it really happen?

Yes , it happens. About 75-80% of the crossdresser sissies wants someone to catch them when they are crossdressed.

Why a sissy would want to get humiliated by getting caught in a slutty women's dress?

Humiliation is a way of enjoyment for a sissy and it literally is the best thing that happens to sissies around the world. Millions of sissy enjoy being humiliated and this is the destiny of sissies. You can't change that . Deal with it.

Many of them do. When they are horny, they will want to do anything. Not all the time they need to be caught, but deep down , like all woman are sluts, same all sissies want to be caught. It's simple.

I had one slave who wanted me to expose him and he even planned it and wanted me to execute it. He was healthy, fit, handsome sissy slave, and he kind of felt like in prison when he was with his family. 

He wanted to get caught so family disowns him and that way he could live the life he wanted. Funny world.