Sissy Masters

So, who all is excited for the locktober 2021? All of us know that the biggest thing that happens to the sissy community is the annual Month of Locktober.

I understand that this year it is really hard, as we have seen the world crumbling down because of covid and all, but lets be honest , the locktober doesnt come every day. 

Who all is with me? We can be supportive to each other to get better with the chastity cages and all. Do let me know what are you upto for the locktober. 

19 hours ago, Molly said:

So, who all is excited for the locktober 2021? All of us know that the biggest thing that happens to the sissy community is the annual Month of Locktober.

I understand that this year it is really hard, as we have seen the world crumbling down because of covid and all, but lets be honest , the locktober doesnt come every day. 

Who all is with me? We can be supportive to each other to get better with the chastity cages and all. Do let me know what are you upto for the locktober. 

Perfect an awesome step towards a dominating society. I dont know why people are unable to discover our site.